Here I blog again

Friday, September 12, 2008

So I'm blogging for the first time in a long time! (Myspace doesn't really count) I had my own domain a few years ago and would do the same now but I'm too damn poor for that. I remember when I started blogging. I was about 13 years old and blogging wasn't such a huge thing then. It was hosted on expage.com and consisted of a boring blog, a terribly unorganized layout and about 6,000 cartoon dollz. Oh yeah, and all the hideous graphics I could make in MS Paint! The navigation was pretty simple; me, you and www. I think it was called Sugar Glitter Sparkle or some lame crap like that. Needless to say, it completely lacked any substance whatsoever. It wasn't so bad I suppose. I mean, didn't we all start out with some dumb, pointless blog? And look at what we started! Everyone blogs now! It's "the thing". Hell, even my dog has a blog and she eats her own poo!

Enough about my smelly dog and her dumb poo. Wait...switch that. Anyway, this blog will probably be mediocre at best. This is where I'll write about my life, happenings in the world, etc. I'll also be posting alot of the goodies I make like graphics, backgrounds, layouts and so on. That way, if my posts bore you to the point of contemplating suicide, you'll have something pretty to print out and write your suicide note on. :P




4 Comments:

Blogger Kate Coveny Hood said...

Look forward to seeing what comes next! Those first posts are always so "hello - anybody out there?" I just started my own blog a few months ago - so I remember how it felt to come up with that introduction post. (and I didn't have any middle school experience to fall back on.

Thanks for dropping by to visit me!

September 13, 2008 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger Mommy Meryl said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I love your signature!! And your blog header. . .wish I had that graphic talent. . .right now Allie is an only child, so while I'm sad I don't have another, it does allow me the opportunities that lots of my friends w/ younger ones can't do right now because of younger ones at home. And while I love love volunteering - I would love another little baby to be a reason not to even more! :-)

September 13, 2008 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger WheresMyAngels said...

I acutally like my MySpace blog, I just don't like logging into MySpace. Too much trouble. I leave my MySpace blog for my more potty mouth post ;)

Yikes your first blog sounds scary with all the graphics, those glitter dolls are kinda intimidating. lol

September 17, 2008 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Loving the blog. I'm following...

September 17, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home